ratty adj : showing signs of wear and tear; "a ratty old overcoat"; "shabby furniture"; "an old house with dirty windows and tatty curtains" [syn: moth-eaten, shabby, tatty] [also: rattiest, rattier]
Ratty may refer to:
- Ratty (railway), a heritage railway in Cumbria, England
- Ratty (water vole), a character in the novel The Wind in the Willows
- Ratty Puppet, a groundhog hand puppet in the television show X-Play
- Ratty, a pseudonym of some members of Scooter, best known for the single "Sunrise (Here I Am)"
- Sharpe Refectory, a Brown University dining hall known primarily as "the Ratty"
angry, annoyed, beset, choleric, crabbed, cranky, cross, dirty, disagreeable, dowdy, down-at-heel, down-at-the-heels, frayed, frazzled, full of holes, greasy, grubby, holey, impatient, in rags, in shreds, in tatters, infested, irritable, irritated, lousy, matted, mouselike, mousy, patchy, pedicular, pediculous, peppery, plagued, ragged, raggedy, ravaged, rodent, rodential, scruffy, seedy, shabby, shoddy, short-tempered, straggly, tacky, tattered, tatty, teeming, testy, tetchy, torn, touchy, unkempt, verminous, wormy